Saturday, February 20, 2010

zoho doc test

Mares eat oats and does eat oats, but little lambs eat ivy.

OK, that seemed too easy. Write the "document" (just a silly line from an old song) and then select "share" and follow some very simple steps to shoot it over to my blog. Was that too easy? Am I just getting good at this stuff? I can see applications for this, especially the aspect of sharing documents that could be worked on by more than one person. Who comes up with this stuff?? I find it all pretty amazing and very sophisticated, considering what a short time the whole online world has existed. I mean, in the vast measure of time it has only been around for about a minute and a half! When I was in library school (and even more of a novice than I am now), there was talk of the "invisible web," and the fact that we only see a very small percentage of all of the available material online. I believe that is very true. Based on all I have seen since starting this course, I would say most of the time we are aware of about 1/2 of 1% of what is out there. This has been very eye-opening and fascinating, for the most part, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment