Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making my blog pretty- NOT an assignment!

As I have said earlier, I just love snooping around other blogs- even apart from our little blog block- and in doing so I have been struck by how CUTE many of them are. Feeling very un-cute, I noticed that all shared a little spot in the upper left corner that said "cutest blog on the block.com." EVEN our leader's blog sports the logo. Hummmm. . . perhaps this is a web 2.0 tool, too. Sure enough just a little java script/html and gadget later- here I am. . . CUTE! I may try out some other backgrounds, and combinations of format items. But for now, my blog is quite posh, thank you very much!

3 comments:

  1. I'd been wondering how to jazz up all that blank space around the blog. How cool is this? You elementary ppl find all the cool stuff. ;) Thanks for the tip. It was fun looking through all the choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't show up as well at school as it does at home- maybe I have my circ computer set on too large - my side borders are too skinny. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, love, love that you found "the cutest blog on the block.com"....isn't it awesome??? I could spend all day looking on there and playing around with the neat templates. GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete