Sunday, January 24, 2010

Flickr Photo

I would like to actually post this photo, and am still working on figuring out how to do that. But until I get that figured out, I will post the url for it. It is a photo of the Carnegie Library in Pittsburgh, PA. I lived in Pittsburgh for a number of years, and earned my BA from Point Park University right downtown. The Carnegie library was right near the Pitt campus, and not far from where I lived. I spent many hours in the children's room of this library. It was so beautiful, peaceful and classic. I became fascinated with the concept of the Carnegie libraries. Funny, I forgot all about it until I saw this group on Flickr- with hundreds of photos of Carnegie libraries all over the place! Maybe someday I will visit more of them- before they disappear for being to old!

No comments:

Post a Comment